Monday, May 28, 2012

Starting New Adventures!

The Appventure Begins

Before today I'd never even thought of programming a game as an app for iPhone and Android, I'm super excited and ready to learn some code, I'll be posting any updates here. Let me elaborate, an old friend of mine came to me today and asked about some game design methods, what I use etc. We got off discussing life, and what not, then out of nowhere we start talking about programming on other platforms besides a computer. I'm happy thinking of even programming a game to possibly be played by hundreds to thousands+ players makes me feel as if all the work I've done up until now has be useful.

So look forward for any info I might bring, as well as (who knows) maybe even some apps by me and my friends.

Thanks
Luke (aka azrith001)

No comments:

Post a Comment