Tuesday, May 29, 2012

How Enchanting!

Enchantment Update

Woot, finally got some work in on my enchantment script, Figured out how to calculate the item that shows up and it works wonderfully, I did a roll count for automatic rolls (which means I press Enter once and it calculates how many times I would of had to press enter to get the enchantment), so anyway I did an auto roll count for the "Mythical" enchantment (which has a 5% chance to be obtained) the counter rolled 356 times the first time and 129 the next! So woot, I got it to pick random enchantments without being retarded and never picking anything else.. I got Worn within the first roll :< , other than that I built the frame work for most of the windows, sending and receiving data such as items, costs, etc. So without wasting anymore time, here is a screenshot:


So as you can see I still have some work to do, but I thought I'd share! I can't wait to release it! :D

Thanks
Luke (aka azrith001)

No comments:

Post a Comment