- I've made a few modifications to the battle system, any damage larger than 10,000 is calculated in the K's of damage, so 10K = 10,000, I also added higher ranges for Millions and Billions of Damage, if I feel like being awesome..
- Working on a new tileset, still need to fix a lot of stuff in it and add some other things besides rocks and trees, :P
- Working on Class Grid Setup So that there is more detailed information in the class Grid system.
- Working on a Card Mini-Game where you can capture the souls of monsters in cards then battle as the monster in a mini-game
- Added AP for Skill Usage, each skill has an ap Cost, and uses ap to be equipped, once equipped the player can use that skill in battle. You can gain more AP by unlocking points on the Grid.
- Added A Debug Menu to help me with working on various parts of the game, such as my own map generation system (no more 3 layers, now has up to 25 layers, just by clicking on [+] button for adding a layer.
- Improved Visuals in Battle, new gauges, menus, etc, added shadows under the players (they are dynamic and scale to the battler)
- Improved Intro Script Added Use of Flash, and Images, working on a Logo now, trying to decide between my Blog Logo, or a new one.
- Added In Better Battle Backs, Use of VX Ace Battle Backs, can be setup in Debug Menu for each map, and can be changed on script command. (the transitions between battle backs is a fade, shake, or flash)
- New Save System, now takes a Screenshot of your character and his surroundings in a 400x240 area, Saves to a new folder, and under a new name(that is not .rxdata)
- New Quest system, that is dynamic with multiple pages, IE finishing a quest can active another in a chain, using scripted switches. Im working on an editor, for this system.
- Added Smart NPC AI, the npc's have AI that allow them to interact with a player randomly, IE random quests, an NPC might come up to you and offer you a job, or steal your money. and you have the option to make a choice.
- Added Item weight System, now all items/weapons/armor, have a weight value, the amount of items you can store is dependent on the players average str, (will possibly make each player have their own inventory and can trade/share with the group, would also include group Items tab to view everyone's items not just 1 at a time)
- Gear Level Requirements - Each weapon/armor has a required level before use. I'm thinking of making this system based off of something in the class gird. IE ability to use steel weapons/armor (kinda like skyrim)
- Made Crafting Editor in Debug Menu
- Debug Menu can be accessed VIA Title, or Map From it you can edit, and save all data for all systems.
I'll list more features and changes as they come, until then I hope you enjoy pondering over what I have thus far!