Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Procedural Terrain? Whaaaa?


Terrain Gen:

So, I've been working on a lot lately, as well as being really far behind in posting. I decided to go a head and play catch-up, so here are some snippets of things I've been working on. So first we have the Terrain Gen Project in RPG Maker (all versions XP and later) This is one of the more complex scripts of pulled off, it uses some custom made modules to convert image masks into ready data for use.



You can see more about this on HB Games, It's an awesome project and I'd be honored if anyone would like to help with it or make some plugins :)


Project HippoPanda... Lol (Secret Project, that's now not so secret)

I've also been working on a cool project, its a little secret but I can say it involves space, and dungeons, maybe even space dungeons? (ha ha ha) All I can offer right now is this screen shot from the opening scene... and a promise of a game where each play through will never be the same.


Right now I'm finishing up a lot of the classes, and its obviously a baby, I am however looking for a pixel artist as well as a UI designer. If you know anyone let me know ;)?


Oh hot dang!

Last we have a project that I've been working on with a friend of mine, (all his art he is awesome) I'm doing the programming on this one and its been a blast! I cant wait to work on it every day! Going to be a very large game!


Anyhow, that's it for now hopefully I can keep up on posting and show more things more often?


No comments:

Post a Comment