Friday, June 1, 2012

Enchantment System

Update!

Hello everyone, decided I would chill on the corny titles :P for me they are getting annoying. But here is an update on the Enchantment system:

I've got the Creating, Saving, and Loading of items done. I've finished the New Enchantment Window, I was thinking about adding the ability to unlock enchantments, instead of just having them. I've fixed and finished all random rolls. and Have started work on the Special Battle Effects, for more experienced RGSS Scripters I'm adding in the ability to create Battle Effects addons, for your own custom special abilities. Hmmm... I've also fixed some bugs that I had before with the Elements. I didn't realize you couldnt call an element name easily. So instead I'm using States, which are a lot better in my opinion ( I dont have to create dot effects :P ). So Here is the latest SS of the System interface.


I hope to release it soon, enjoy!

Thanks
Luke/azrith001/Pandorashock

PS: I also added in some scripts on the site in the Programming > RGSS  Section, please be sure to read the notes I left, and give credit! (if you have any suggestions or requests feel free to leave a comment on my latest post)

No comments:

Post a Comment